Orca Point Lodge is reminiscent of a classic Northwest fishing lodge, glowing with the golden warmth of its coast fir woodwork. The lodge has a spacious dining room, a game room and lounge for socializing and swapping fish stories, and an AV-equipped conference center. Four ensuite guest rooms are upstairs in the lodge, and seven modern cabins line the waterfront. A short walk away on the Point, the Pavilion provides an additional oceanside lounge and expansive deck with a hot tub and a sweeping view of islands to the south.
Healthy cuisine is artfully created in a fully equipped commercial kitchen by our own gourmet chefs. Fresh ingredients are sourced from local farms on Vancouver Island, and seafood is caught and prepared locally. You’ll enjoy hearty buffet breakfasts and lunches at the lodge (or boxed for day trips), and delicious dinner buffets or outdoor barbecues featuring fresh seafood. Special dietary requirements can be met by pre-arrangement; please advise your host of your needs in advance of your travel date. We offer a wide selection of premium beverages including local craft beer.
Facilities are fully and capably staffed. Our personnel are trained to ensure your stay will be pleasant and luxurious. Your personal and business needs will be diligently looked after.
- Guest Services Manager available at all times
- Full housekeeping services
- Laundry service
- Telus, Bell, Verizon, Sprint, and US Cellular provide cell service
- ShoreTel telephone system with Polycom in Board Room
- Computer access – business center has a PC, Microsoft Office, Internet access & multifunction printer/scanner/copier (No fax)
- Fishing licenses
- Everything is arranged for you. Fish handling and shipping for the triumphant angler is cheerfully done.